Erectile dysfunction exercises help to cure the problem of erectile dysfunction. These exercises are powerful enough even to prevent the cause from happening. If a person follows the guidelines properly and does these exercises on daily basis, it will help gain hard and stable erections with increased intercourse timing.
In this erectile dysfunction guide, you will learn it all about erectile dysfunction exercises.
1. Kegel Exercises
Kegel exercises are one of the most talked exercises to improve penis health. These exercises are proven to increase the quality of penis erection and intercourse timing. To do these exercises, you should be in the calm and soothing atmosphere. Start with one exercise and gradually add new gestures.
How to do Kegel Exercises
Find your PC muscle – To do this exercise, first, you should identify your pelvic muscle. It is not that hard. It is located below your testicles before the anus area. If your press that middle area during urinating, you will be able to slow down or stop it without any effort from another body part. It is the muscle that you have to contract for kegel exercises.
Now start the Exercise- For the ease of beginners, we have specified the exercises to be done week by week.
Week 1 – Contract and Release – In the 1st week, you have to take it slow and easy. Relax, take a deep breath, and then contract the PC muscle lightly using two fingers. Put normal pressure on the muscle for at least 1 minute then release. If you are not able to hold it for 1 minute still it is ok. Many men fail to contract it for a couple of seconds.
Try again to hold as long as possible up to 1 minute. Then release. Do this exercise whole week for 10 minutes daily.
Week 2 – Breathe and Contract – This exercise is to be done from 2nd week. To do this exercise, take a deep breath, hold air in the chest, now contract the PC muscle deep. Try to put as much pressure as bearable. Hold it for 30 seconds to 1-minute duration. Then release the muscle and breathe slowly. Do for 10 minutes in sets.
Week 3 – Climb the Wave – In the 3rd week, when you have gained some experience in contracting the muscle and know your contracting limits, it`s time to move to next part of Kegel Exercise. Climb the wave is an interesting kegel exercise. Think about the sea waves. They come from Low to high.
- To do this kegel exercise for erectile dysfunction, contract your PC muscle lightly for 15 seconds then release.
- Again contract the muscle, deeper than previous time for 25 seconds then release.
- Again contract it deeper than previous time for 30 seconds and release.
- In this way, contract deeper every time like waves become strong and high one by one.
- The last contraction should be deepest and for at least 1 minute then rest.
Week 4 – Tidal Wave – This the last phase of kegel exercise and it is the main kegel that you have to do for next 2 months. To this exercise, take a deep breath and hold it. Now start contracting the muscle from light to deep pressure. Hold at the deepest point and contract it for about 20 seconds. Remember not to hurt yourself in the flow of passion. The deepest point is that point where you don’t feel any pain and you can stay with contraction. After 20 seconds, release slowly.
Take at least 15-20 second time in reaching your deepest point from the starting point.
What points should I keep in mind?
- Kegel exercises are good to increase intercourse timing, erection quality, holding power, erection stability, arousal response but it does not work for penis enlargement. It improves the complete health of penile organ so it can be enrolled with Jelqing exercise to gain quick penis enlargement results.
- Clean your public hair and cut the nails to avoid any injury or irritation.
- In case you gain a full erection, wait for the erection to come down to 30-40%.
- Don’t masturbate or indulge in sex act before or after the exercise. It decreases your testosterone level drastically and consumes energy which is not good for gaining from exercise.
- Relax for one minute after each set.
2. Aerobic Exercises
Aerobic Exercises are literally the best medium to increase stamina, body capacity, and manliness. Aerobic activities like cycling, sprinting, jogging, swimming, etc. help in controlling obesity, vascular diseases, high cholesterol. It directly boosts body energy circulation and leads to better health. Besides, the toning and strengthening of stomach and leg muscles also help increasing control on the penile organ.
You can pick from a long range of aerobic exercises to invest 30 minutes in it on daily basis. This is a good way to cure erectile dysfunction with exercises. These activities increase blood flow to the penis which helps in increasing the erection quality. Take a good nutritional diet with it.
3. The Butterfly Exercise
This exercise also boosts the lower body blood circulation. To do this exercise, lie down on the floor, and bend the knees to meet the sole of both legs to each other while drawing them near to hips. In doing so, you will make an opposite v from both legs. Now try to touch the floor with your knees. In doing so, don’t put unnecessary or forced pressure on your legs or back. Take it as flat as you can go easily and comfortably. You can take the help of your partner or friend to push light pressure on the inner thighs.
Pelvic Bounces exercise for Erectile dysfunction
Pelvic bounce is a way to boost the blood flow to the penile organ. To do this, sit on the floor, bend your knees and join the feet to each other while wide spreading the knees. Try to touch the floor with your knees. Now, slowly lift both the knees up then bring them down again just like a bird fly. This will give some lift to pelvic and buttock area. Do this exercise for a maximum of 2 minutes till it feels comfortable.
4. Yoga for erectile dysfunction exercises
Yoga is a wonderful way to regulate and balance numerous issues of the body. Mostly yoga is taken as a medium to meditate but when you look closely, you would find that Yoga has a specific asana for most of the issues. It is a way to press those energy buttons (muscles, blood arteries, nervous veins) in the body that trigger right neurons and energy conductors to correct that issue. When it comes to sexual issues, yoga is an intuitive, safe and very effective manner to cure the problem. Erectile dysfunction happens mainly due to the weakness of veins and low flow of blood to the penis. These are some of the main yoga poses for erectile dysfunction.
Naukasana is a yoga pose that is done by making the pose of a small boat. This asana focuses on the abdomen muscles, pelvic muscles, thigh muscles and shoulder muscles which help in activating the energy points of important body parts. Also, it boosts blood flow to the penile area.
- To do this asana, lie straight on the floor on back.
- Take a deep breath and hold.
- Now start lifting both your legs and the neck area up of the floor simultaneously.
- Your hands should be straight and towards your knees.
- Try to lift your upper and lower parts as much as possible.
- Stay in this position as much as possible, maximum 1 minute.
- Then come back in normal position releasing the hold breath.
This asana helps in increasing the blood flow to the penile organ as well increases the core of your body. This asana also helps to increase timing and stamina.
- To do this asana, lie down straight on the floor on back.
- Hands should rest straight beside thighs.
- Now hold a deep breath in and raise one leg up straight.
- Make 90-degree angle of the raised leg from the floor.
- While doing this, the other leg should be straight on the ground.
- Hold it till 30 seconds then bring down.
- Do the same with other leg and do 5 steps of this exercise.
Also known as Bow pose, this asana works to stimulate penis organ. Not only erectile dysfunction, this asana also helps in other sexual issues. It is very good asana to target and tone the penile organ.
- To do this asana, lie down straight on the floor on the stomach.
- Then take a deep breath and hold.
- Now fold both the knees and hold the ankles with hands.
- Now raise your chest area while opening the legs a bit.
- It will make a bow like pose.
- Stay for 30 seconds in the same position then come back in normal position.
This asana also focuses on penile organ health. It improves endurance, strengthens perineal muscles, boosts erection capability and increases sex duration.
- To do this asana, sit on the floor.
- Both the legs should be opened straight together.
- Now, exhale all the air of stomach and then lean forward to touch the toes with hands.
- In doing so, your legs should not bend.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds and then come back in the normal situation.
This asana is also known as plank pose and comes in the power yoga asanas. This yoga is very helpful in creating strength in the abdomen, tones and synchronizes the pelvic muscles, improving control, and building stamina. This asana brings increased timing, increased control on ejaculation, increased erection power and stamina.
- To do this asana, Lie down straight on your stomach.
- Take a deep breath and hold.
- Now lift your upper body on your hands.
- Raise till the hands become straight in a 90-degree angle with the floor.
- At this time, your toes should touch the floor and the whole body should be in one alignment.
- Stay in this pose for about 30-45 seconds.
- Then come back in normal position.
- Do 3 sets of this asana.
These are some of the main body efforts that you can make to gain positively in your issue. These exercises to increase blood flow to groin are widely practiced based on their scientific and practical value. Take care of your lifestyle habits while you follow this discipline. Take nutritional diet, avoid alcohol and smoking and live positively. Depression and anxiety kills all the positive reflexes and turn you into a disaster so avoid negative aspects in life and live happily.