Even today, when it comes to sex, people are hesitant talking about sex and physical relationships. Sex is a topic that is considered “taboo” and this is the reason why people lack in knowledge related to contraceptives and sexually transmitted diseases. The significance of how to make a safer sex cannot be ignored at all. If we talk about Kama Sutra or today’s One Night Stand, there have been a lot of changes. Whether it is the way of how to do sex, the way of how to have safe sex and what precautions should be taken in order to achieve a safer sex and what all is necessary that cannot be ignored to achieve a safer sex is vital to avoid un protected sex.
The new era in which we live in today has become open-minded as compared to what it was earlier. Many people are engaged in multiple sexual relationships which is also a danger for the health. Not only multiple sexual relationships are hazardous for health but also it is against the moral values and ethics of the society that we live in. But, “my life my rules” is what is prevalent in today’s world. The infections such as syphilis, herpes, gonorrhea and HIV are increasing day by day because of the lifestyle that people have adopted in today’s time. Many people do not even care about how these infections will affect them. Therefore, knowing and practicing of safer sex is necessary.
On one hand, today where you can freely indulge in sex and without any pressure you can also choose your sex partner, on the other hand, due to unhealthy sexual habits, the risk of sex has grown drastically. To avoid these dangers the greatest and powerful weapon, you have, is the knowledge and the right information about how to make safe sex. If you have proper knowledge about sex, especially the way to make a safe sex, then you can enjoy sex as well as your life without facing any sexually transmitted disease.
♥ Talk to your partner about sex
Talking about it with your partner is most awkward and dull. But! The couples who are able to talk about this start to trust each other and their sex life also gets better –
Safe sex is done using condom. The infection caused by unprotected sex remains a threat as they can cause sexually transmitted diseases. To avoid this, you have to use condoms. The meaning of unsafe sex is the sex without condom. The benefits of condoms are listed below:-
- Prevents sperm from going into vagina
- Preventing exchange of fluid or blood emitting from vagina.
- Providing protection against infection transmitted by STI or sex.
Keep in mind that no method can give you 100% protection against sexually transmitted diseases. But it will definitely give you the protection from the unwanted pregnancy.
♥ Ways to have safer sex
- Pregnancy cannot be caused by touching or by doing kisses. As long as the ejaculation of the male is not within the vagina of the woman, pregnancy cannot occur. Therefore, use protection during sex.
- Always use condoms. This prevents unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STD), if it is worn during whole sex, then sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented.
- Use only water based or silicone based lubricants during sex. Do not use Vaseline, oil or jelly.
- Pregnancy pills, hormonal injection, patch, copper tea etc. can prevent pregnancy, but these measures will not prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
- Oral sex can also be the reason for STD, so be careful. Do not do oral sex without protection. Infections such as herpes can occur through oral sex.
- Do not take emergency contraceptive pill frequently.
- Clean the genitals with soap before oral sex.
- Wash the private parts properly with water after sex.
- Do not touch the vagina after touching the anus and never put the dirty fingers in the vagina.
- If there are abnormal symptoms on the part of the private parts during sex, then do not have sex.
- Do not have sex if vaginal smells occur.
- Do not have sex if there are blisters, boils, wart, wounds, secretions etc. on the genitals. All this can be the symptoms of any type of STI. During sex this transition can reach you from the affected partner. Get complete information about sexual infections and understand their symptoms.
- Do not make physical relations with too many people. Doing this will increase the risk of sexually transmitted diseases.
The following are some of the sexual interactions that reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy
- Massage in the private parts
- Mutual masturbation
- Sperm on the outside of the vagina
- Intercourse using contraceptive – like condom or female condom.
If you have had unprotected sex in hasty or other reason, then make the following measures necessary so that in the future you will not have any problems with it:-
- Clean vaginal or anal region thoroughly.
- Confirm your pregnancy and take emergency contraception pill. Its intake within 72 hours is the best way to avoid pregnancy after unprotected sex, but it can be taken up to 120 hours of unprotected sex or on condom break, if other types of contraceptives are not used.
- To prevent AIDS, conduct HIV tests.
♥ When is it safe period for sex?
Safe time or period means the period in which men and women can enjoy sex and at this time the woman is less likely to get pregnant. Scientifically speaking, this safer period takes place before the seventh day of the menstrual cycle (Period) and remains from the 19th day until the beginning of the next cycle. Normally women’s menstrual cycle is of 28 days. Between 8 to 19 days if there is unsafe sexual intercourse then there is a complete chance of conceiving, because fertility is very active in that period. But during the ‘safe period’, the possibility of pregnancy never gets escaped by having unprotected sex. Many women have irregular menstrual cycle. The timing of the monthly cycle of women’s body is different. So the point of ‘safe period’ is true, but there is hardly any right knowledge about it to anyone. Therefore, to avoid unwanted pregnancy, using condoms (contraceptive cover) or contraceptive drugs is a safe option.
The information about menstruation in the way of safe sex is also important. Menstruation is a natural and physical procedure in women, so you should take your menstrual cycle seriously. But most women do not know the dos and don’ts of menstrual cycle. Especially, when it comes to having sex during menstruation.
♥ Methods of Safe Sex During Menstruation
- If you want to have sex during menstruation, you can do it. During this, scientifically, if both partners agree, there is no harm in doing any kind of sex.
- Some people prefer to have sex only during menstruation, because during this time the wetting of the female genital organ is already made, which facilitates sex.
- During menstruation, the possibility of getting pregnant with sex remains almost nil.
- One important thing is that if a woman reaches orgasm during sexual intercourse, she gets a lot of comfort in the pain of the waist and pelvic occurring during her monthly period.
♥ Summing up
Sexual activity involves two aspects stamina and sexual desire. Many men face problem in these aspects due to variety of reasons. Try the Hashmi’s extream X capsules. These capsules are all rounder when it comes to curing the sexual issues related to men. They are safe and are naturally made from special herbs. These herbal capsules do not possess any kind of side effect and is worth a try.
Sexual activity even in your periods cannot be safe because there is always some chance that some sperms remain in your vagina for few days and they are capable and active enough to make you pregnant even after some days of penetration. So, if you want to avoid pregnancy and the sexually transmitted diseases or sexually transmitted infections using protection should always be the goal.